Thursday, January 6, 2011

Testimonial on the lovely Bella

Hi,

I just wanted to email you and let you know that we made it home okay and Bella is an amazing dog.  Everyone in my family is already in love with her.  We had a very good first night (yes, she slept in my bed :)) and she is fitting in very well.  She really wants to play with the kitties although her excitement scares them.  I am sure after a few days they will become friends.

I am going to get better pictures today or tomorrow and I will send them along to you. I'll keep you up to date with pictures of her!

I am so lucky she had your family for a foster home.  She is the most friendly dog I've been around and I'm sure some of that came from your love.  She is a very special lady and we are all excited to have her as a part of our family.

Thank you so much for all that you have done for her,

Heather Burleson

1 comment:

  1. You made some clear points there. I looked on the internet for the topic and found most persons will go along with your website.

    What a great rescue.

    ReplyDelete